Pastry Chef, J'adore Class Description
Pastry Chef, J'adore
Bake pretty desserts as a gift for someone special,
and give yourself some good time with baking!
In this class, you'll be able to learn to bake
desserts at home the easy way.
You can be a beginner and don't have to be
experienced in baking to start.
All you need are just ordinary ingredients
and tools available in everyday life.
I invite you to an unforgettable baking time
that will make your everyday special.
(Duration 8h 7m)
Create 10 different kinds of desserts
10 recipe cards provided seperately
10 Class Exercises
Corn Cheese Financier
Hazelnut Coffee Madeleine
Chewy Butter Bar
Salty Caramel Macadamia Cookies
Black Sesame Cube Pound
Matcha Milk Cupcake
Pistachio Berry Dacquoise Cake
Soufflé Cheese Roll Cake
Earl Grey Strawberry Shortcake
*These are sample images for better understanding.
Hello, I'm J'adore, a pastry chef and dessert creator of
the YouTube channel "J'adore," with 450,000 subscribers.
In the past, I was just an ordinary office worker
and even when I first started baking as a hobby,
I had no idea that baking would
eventually, change my life.
A few years ago, while working,
I decided to complete a full-scale
and that's when I fell in love with baking. It seemed like
I finally found a job that suited my aptitude for the first time.
On vacation, I went to Paris for a short-term training session.
After that, I wondered what I could do with the baking techniques
I acquired and decided to start my own YouTube channel.
Now I'm committed to only sharing baking processes
and recipes of delicious desserts with aspiring bakers!
And I'd like to invite all at home bakers
to an unforgettable baking class
that will make your everyday special.
Running YouTube channel J'adore (affiliated to Sandbox Network)
Projects & Awards
école Bellouet Conseil, France (2018)
Completed Confectionary Course (Beginner)
from Nakamura Academy, Japan (2017)
Yonsei University Economics Graduated
Air Fryer Home Baking (2019)
Lecture at SMEG Korea (2019)
Lecturer at Starfield Goyang Academy (2019)
Lecturer at Shinsegae Department Store Cultural Center (2018~19)
Lecturer at Hyundai Department Store Cultural Center (2018)
All You Need Is a Mini Oven
and a Regular Spatula
As a beginner home baker, I was overwhelmed with choosing the right tools. To help those who feel the same, I will introduce you to all the tools and equipment you need so you can choose the one that suits you in this class. I'll even give tips and know-how on choosing a good tool at a reasonable price. I have tested them before sharing them with you so, you can follow along with just a mini-oven and a regular spatula without any difficulty at home.
Easily Obtainable, Familiar, & Inexpensive Ingredients!
Something I considered the most when preparing for this class was the versatility of the ingredients. When creating the recipes, I excluded unfamiliar ingredients that are difficult to obtain as much as possible. In this class, you can easily purchase most of the ingredients in the recipes and create delicious desserts with them!
That Anyone Can Easily Make
Learn baked goods such as Madeleine, Financier, and Pound cake that anyone can easily follow even if you have never tried baking. I organized the curriculum in an easy and detailed manner, starting with basic baking skills so that you don't face difficulties obtaining ingredients or learning complicated techniques.
Tarts and Cakes That You Want to Upload on Your SNSAfter going through the basic recipe, I will share the recipes for tarts and cakes with you. Learn the popular recipes made with various ingredients, including fruits, coffee, and chocolate. Bake beautiful desserts with a taste and completeness that makes you want to take pictures and even sell them at a dessert shop!
Tips on Not Failing Twice
From a Pro Home BakerAfter running a YouTube channel for about 3 years, many subscribers have sent me numerous failure cases. Through these examples, I realized that it is more important for a novice baker to understand the 'why' than to follow a random recipe. If you overlook a minor point, it may not taste as you thought it would. I will also explain the principles of confectionery so you can enjoy baking more easily!
Revealing the Special Recipes
of J’adoreI will reveal 10 special recipes carefully selected from popular items and reinvented in the my own baking style. Every dessert recipe you learn in the class will be provided as a class material with the measurements and ingredients used. If you are curious about the details, please review what you have learned freely through these recipe cards!
Buy now, get unlimited access.
The special offer ends this Friday
This special offer ends soon.
Buy now and save more!
Chapter 01. Introduction to Basic Materials and Tools for Beginners
01. Introduction to Ingredients
- In addition to butter, sugar, eggs, and flour, the common ingredients of confectionery, we will also learn about the main ingredients used in this class.
02. Introduction to Tools
- In this class, I will introduce the oven and tools used and give tips on choosing inexpensive tools.
Chapter 02. Basic Recipes: 6 Very Easy Desserts That Anyone Can Follow Right Away
03. Corn Cheese Financier
- A financier where the savory taste of cheese and the subtle sweetness of corn blend harmoniously.
- For 12 servings.
- We will summarize the key points you should not miss to properly bake 12 pieces of financier, and learn about precautions and pretreatment methods when adding minor ingredients to baked confectionery dough.
- Even with the same recipe, the results vary depending on the process and cooking method. Understand that and learn how to transform it into the texture and flavor you want.
04. Hazelnut Coffee Madeleine
- A soft and moist madeleine made from hazelnut and coffee, which is one of the most compatible ingredients in desserts.
- For 12 servings.
- Learn more about how to make homemade praline using nuts that are used throughout 12 confectionery products and how to use glaze on the surface of madeleine to add flavor.
05. Chewy Butter Bar
- Let's make a butter bar, an authentic American dessert that has become popular these days, with simple ingredients that everyone has at home and easy process.
- Square Mousse Ring No. 2 (16.5*16.5 cm) for 1 serving.
- Learn how to maximize the flavor of butter and sweetness of sugar, and how to make a dough with a chewy texture.
06. Salty Caramel Macadamia Cookies
- These cookies are a French reinterpretation of American cookies that have been popular in Paris recently.
- For 6 servings.
- 6 pieces of unsweetened and moist cookie dough are topped with homemade caramel, macadamia, and caramel-flavored chocolate.
- Once you know how to make a flavorful caramel sauce that can be used for various purposes by adjusting the concentration, and how to make a strong flavor caramel sauce You will also learn how to caramelize nuts.
07. Black Sesame Cube Pound
- Black Sesame Cube Pound is a pound cake with a flavor full of the aroma of black sesame and a texture that melts in your mouth.
- For 6 servings.
- Learn how to make a soft texture pound cake with flour batter method and make a beautiful glaze.
- How to make black sesame paste that can be freely applied to the nuts you want, and how to make black sesame chocolate glaçage and sesame decorations.
08. Matcha Milk Cupcake
- A moist cupcake that combines the aroma of matcha, the subtle bitterness, and the sweetness of the milk.
- For 6 servings
- Learn about the light and moist kneading method, which is the basis of all cupcake variations, and how to apply it in different flavors.
- Learn to create moist vanilla milk cream that flows like sauce and matcha cream with a refreshing taste that keeps the greasiness and dryness away.
Chapter 03. Applied Recipes: 4 Types of Cakes & Tarts Made with Your Favorite Ingredients Such as Fruits, Coffee, Chocolate, Etc.
09. Tiramisu Tart
- This is a recipe that transforms traditional tiramisu into a tart form. The crispy tart and the moisture of tiramisu are combined to make it even more delicious.
- 1 tall tart mold size 2 (16.5 cm in diameter)
- Learn how to make a crispy tart shell for 1 serving & how to keep it crispy for a long time.
- Make a light biscuit, soak it with rich coffee syrup, and finish by adding a fragrant, rich cream with Anglaise cream and mascarpone cheese.
10. Pistachio Berry Dacquoise Cake
- This is a cake that combines the aroma of pistachios and the sweet and sour taste of seasonal berries with soft dacquoise.
- It is a recipe that is simpler and prettier than an ordinary cake.
- Round mousse ring No. 2 (diameter 18 cm) for 1 piece
- You will learn how to pipe with rich mousseline cream and decorate with fruit. I will also give you tips on how to apply each component made in this product to other products.
11. Souffle Cheese Roll Cake
- This cream cheese roll cake is a popular cream cheese roll cake that is similar to the popular convenience store mochi roll but has a much more luxurious texture, taste, and design.
- 1/2 bread pan (39*29*4.5cm) for 1 serving
- How to make a chewy and soft souffle roll cake sheet easier than the traditional souffle method, and beautifully roll with a refreshing and subtle cheese cream
12. Earl Gray Strawberry Shortcake
- A cake that combines the flavor and aroma of Earl Grey flavor cake sheet with Earl Grey chocolate cream, and fresh strawberries.
- No. 1 cake (15 cm in diameter) for 1 serving
- You will learn the Genoise technique of making a fluffy and soft cake, icing fresh cream cake, and how to decorate the top of the cake as if it flows naturally.
with Pastry Chef, J'adore
Why are J'adore's recipes loved
by home bakers?
Many home bakers call me by the nickname 'J'adore never lets you down, and I think of it as a great honor and gratitude. Unlike a few years ago when I started baking, there are a lot of baking videos these days. Nevertheless, I think people still enjoy watching my videos because of my kind and detailed explanations. Fans who love my recipes commonly say; that there is no failure in J'adore's recipe. In this class, I have also explained the recipes kindly, including as much detail as possible. So I hope you can enjoy baking through this class.
What were the processes and difficulties you faced while learning baking, and how did you develop your current skills?
I wasn't a person with an innate talent for baking. I've ruined macaroons 10 times in a row, so I've thrown all of them away, and I've made bumpy, bubbly cakes countless times because I wasn't good at using fresh cream icing. However, after repeating these failures, I learned that, after all, the answer was steady effort. So until now, even if I make one product, I don't follow the given recipe as it is. Instead, I do a lot of testing to find out the role each ingredient and how the difference in the number, or measurements, will connect to the taste. I believe that this constant effort to find my answers and recipes has helped me improve my skills.
What led you to participate
in this lecture?
On YouTube, I have to show fun videos in a short time, so I always longed to create a long class to help beginners understand all the details when baking with me. Therefore, in this Coloso class, I created a curriculum that makes baking easy and fun for those who have previously made desserts through the channel of J'adore and those who are making desserts for the first time by providing more detailed explanations not shown on YouTube of each process.
Who would you recommend
this class to?
I recommend this class to those wanting to make beautiful desserts while efficiently reducing the cost burden. I prepared the recipes so you can learn about the most basic and popular baked goods items like Madeleine, Financier, Cupcakes, Tarts, and Shortcakes. All the products you learned in the class have a taste and completeness that you can even sell at a dessert shop. So, I highly recommend it to hobby bakers, at-home bakers, and pastry chefs who own their dessert shops.
Like this class?
Then check these out!
This course will open on October 18, 2022 (PST)
*The duration of the class discount may change without prior notice.
*Please ensure to fill in your email address correctly, as the payment and class information will be sent to the registered email address.
[How do refunds work?]
If you would like to request a refund because a Class did not meet your expectations, please contact us for the refund (firstname.lastname@example.org) Also, for more detailed information, please review our Refund Policy.
1. Earlybird Class
If you purchase an Earlybird Class and request a refund before the class videos are available, you are eligible to receive a complete refund or the amount paid by you through the Coloso Platform.
2. Purchasing a "Now Available" Class
Up to 14 days after purchase: If you purchase a "Now Available" class and request a refund, you may receive a complete or near-complete refund depending on refund eligibility. Please refer to the Refund Eligibility section below to see if you are eligible for a refund. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information on the refundable amount.
3. Refund Eligibility
To submit a valid refund request and receive reimbursement for your purchase, you are required to meet each and every one of the following conditions:
(a) you must be a registered User on the Coloso Platform;
(b) you must be the User that enrolled in the Class;
(c) you must request the refund in writing to our support center within 14 days of purchase, and you must provide us the requested information, including but not limited to the information about your Account, Class, and the circumstances of the refund request;
(d) you must have consumed less than three clips of the Class
(e) you must not have downloaded any of our class materials
4. Additional reasons for refund denial
You may not be eligible for any refund in cases where we believe there is refund abuse or fraudulent behavior, including but not limited to the following circumstances where:
(a) a user has requested multiple refunds for a single course
(b) a user has asked for excessive refunds
(c) we detected fraudulent behavior(s) from a User
(d) an account has been reported, banned, or deactivated due to a violation of our Terms.
5. We limit the number of devices that can access an account to 3 each.
Device registration occurs upon accessing a class video. If you wish to change the device you have registered to your account (i.e. you are using a new mobile device), please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to device registration can happen only once a year. (Your device is registered to your account after you sign in to the account with your device)
Questions about refund?
Please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would like to request a refund?
Pleaes email us here: email@example.com