PastryChef,MommyOven_마미오븐 Class Description
Pastry Chef, Mommy Oven
Are you stuck from the dough kneading stage,
despite wanting to make bread at home??
A hand-kneading method for those
who don't have a dough mixer,
A kneading method for those
who have a dough mixer,
Lastly, a kneading method for those
who have a stand mixer for home use!
Mommy Oven, a professional home baker
and popular baking content creator,
will teach you how to knead with your own equipment.
Using any of the three kneading methods,
you can complete 16 steady-seller
baked recipes deliciously,
from dinner rolls to sweet red bean bun
and mammoth bread.
A course on making bread without failure
with whatever equipment you have
or don't have, starts now.
(Duration 7h 59m)
Create 11 different kinds of bread
11 recipe cards provided seperately
15 Class Exercises
Fresh Cream Dinner Rolls
Basic Bread Loaf
Green Onion Bread
Spicy Sausage Bread
Tangzhong Red Bean Bun
Walnut Cream Cheese Bread
3 Types of Glutinous Rice Donuts
Kabocha Squash Mammoth Bread
Strawberry Jam Mammoth Bread
Brown Rice Bread
Walnut and Grain Rice Bagel
*These are sample images for better understanding.
Hi, I'm Mommy Oven,
the baking creator of the YouTube channel
"Mommy Oven" with 850,000 subscribers.
I majored in mechanical design
and worked related to it,
left my job at the same time I got married,
and I was busy with housework and childcare.
Then, I happened to experience the home-baking dessert
that my acquaintance gave me as a gift
and entered the world of home baking.
I saw various baking books, took classes, got a license,
and gained know-how and skills to teach
then I also opened a YouTube channel
called 'Mommy Oven', which means mom's home baking
for loved ones.
Many people think it's hard to make bread at home,
But, anyone can make delicious freshly baked bread at home,
if they know the principles.
I will teach you how to make delicious bread
that is easy to get at home
with easily available ingredients.
YouTube Baking Channel ‘Mommy oven’
Projects & Awards
Lecturing volunteers at LG Electronics life’s Good (2017-8)
Instructor at Osan Dream Youth Culture House Confectionery and Bread Certification Class (2018)
Instructor at Osan Dream Youth Culture House Baking Class (2018)
Mommy Oven's Super Easy Homemade Bread Recipes (2020, Huddling Books)
The Master of Homemade Dough Shares All of Her Kneading Techniques
All you need is strength to knead? No! The Mommy Oven YouTube channel will reveal the "A to Z" of the hand-dough that has not been fully explained. In particular, this class will teach you how to knead with a baker/home stand mixer, which is a representative equipment used by homebakers. The key point of dough method for each situation and for dough, tell you, the law on the dough rest of the question is all to solve this with the class.
Easy Home Fermentation Process And Reliable Baking Tips
The fermentation takes effect too quickly in the summer and doesn't work properly in the winter! This is a tip on fermenting successfully regardless of the season in a home environment. I'll also tell you how to bake using a low-cost or even built-in oven, not an expensive commercial oven, and the proper baking temperature and conditions, so make delicious bread at home regardless of equipment!
Premium Coloso-Only Recipes Guaranteed by Mommy Oven
We will reveal 13 secret recipes of Mommy Oven for the first time. From crispy outside and moist cooking bread, which is perfect for snacks, to sweet sweet snack bread recipes that everyone likes! Using simple formulations and easy-to-get ingredients, you can only find premium recipes at Coloso, which are selected from the most delicious Mommy Oven recipes.
A Steady-Seller Recipe with Ingredients
That Are Easy to Get
Don't worry about ingredients! In this course, you can learn Mommy Oven's style of bread, which is loved by men and women of all ages, with ingredients that are easily available at the mart in front of your house, such as green onions, garlic, and sweet pumpkin. Using easy-to-get and easy ingredients, make everything from bread and dinner rolls to cooking bread perfect for children's snacks and sweet red bean bread!!
Dough Know-How to Preserve Texture
And Variation Know-How to Preserve the Taste
'How to make a crispy texture?' The fact that even the same powder is mixed with milk or whipped cream makes a completely different texture! Learn the know-how of mixing each ingredient and complete the dough with a texture that suits your taste. In addition, we will inform you of the variety know-how to apply one dough to several menus using sauce, cream, and toppings.
Mommy Oven’s Special Recipe
for Your Family’s Health
Were you looking for a healthy and delicious recipe? Instead of flour, we have a special recipe for Mommy Oven using brown rice powder and rice powder. Learn two types of brown rice bread that you can easily make at home, which is delicious even if you just eat it or make it at home! Let me tell you in detail the difference between flour dough, brown rice powder, and mixed grain powder dough!!
Mommy Oven Will Answer Your Questions
While Taking This Course!
"Why doesn't the bread I made come out the same?" Questions from baking Ask Mommy Oven yourself! Mommy Oven, who has been receiving various questions through comments for more than 100 million views for three years, solves various questions and questions related to baking at the eye level of beginners.
Buy now, get unlimited access.
The special offer ends this Friday
This special offer ends soon.
Buy now and save more!
SECTION 01. Various Kneading Methods to Learn with Basic Bread
Each Home Baker Has a Different Baking Environment and Equipment.
In This Course, We Will Learn How to Knead and Ferment According to the Situation Using the Basic Bread Recipe.
01. Fresh Cream Dinner Rolls
- [How to Knead]
It Is a Bread with a Soft and Light Texture That Melts in Your Mouth with Morning Bread.
- 1. Mommy Oven’s Easy Way to Knead Easily
2. Learn about the Water Temperature, the Relationship between Yeast Amount and Fermentation, and the Points of the Kneading Method for Each Situation
3. How to Ferment Naturally at Home without a Fermenter
4. Tips for Successfully Fermenting at Home by Season 5. How to Store the Remaining Dough
02. Basic Bread Loaf
- [How to Knead a Stand Mixer]
It’s a Simple and Clean-Tasting Bread That Sticks to the Basics and Doesn’t Get Tired of Eating It Every Day. It’s a Must-Have Recipe for Those Who Can’t Settle Down in One Bread Recipe.
- 1. Dough Tips Using a Stand Mixer for Home Use, the Effect of Dough Temperature on Bread, and Dough Control Methods
2. How to Divide the Dough, and How to Do It
3. Find Out How Much Panning I Have and When Fermentation Is Completed
4. Cooking Tips and Storage Methods
03. Shio Bread
- [How to Knead a Baking Machine]
Learn Shio Bread, a Popular Menu at Bakeries These Days, Which Is Light and Savory.
- 1. Dough Method Using a Home Baking Machine
2. How to Select and Use Rechargeable Butter to Add the Charm of Shio Bread
3. Shio Bread’s Unique Shape Molding Method and Baking Tips
4. How to Store the Remaining Dough
SECTION 02. Cooked Bread Recipe for ‘Outside and inside Touch’ That’s Perfect for Snacks
This Is a Recipe for Simple Cooking Bread That Can Be Made with One Dough and Different Ingredients.
04. Green Onion Bread & Garlic Bread
- Using Korean Soul Food, Green Onion and Garlic, We Make Green Onion Bread and Garlic Bread with a Crispy Texture.
- [Green Onion Bread]
1. How to Knead a Hard Roll Bread That Is Crispy on the outside and Moist on the Inside
2. Cooking Tips for Crispy Crust
3. Green Onion Bread’s Secret Cream
- [Garlic Bread]
1. Garlic Bread Molding Method
2. Sweet Garlic Sauce with Garlic Scent
3. How to Grill Garlic Bread Deliciously
05. Spicy Vinegar Sausage Bread & Bulgogi Bake
- With One Dough, You Can Make the Best-Tasting Sausage Bread with Spicy Red Pepper and 3 Types of Cheese, and Bulgogi Bake, Which Is Perfect for Brunch.
- [Spicy Vinegar Sausage Bread]
1. How to Mix Dough That Goes Well with Cooking Bread
2. How to Mold Sausage Bread
3. Toppings and Baking Tips
4. The Secret Sauce of Sausage Bread That Can Also Be Used as a Side Dish
- [Bulgogi Bake]
1. Bulgogi Bake Topping Ingredient Preparation Tips
2. Cooking Method and Fermentation Method Different from Molding Method
3. Cooking Tips
SECTION 03. Snacks for Men and Women of All Ages! Sweet Sweet Cookie Bread Recipe
Let’s Find Out the Tangjong All-Round Dough That Goes Well with Various Sweet Confectionery Breads and Learn about the Sweet Confectionery Bread That Koreans like the Most.
06. Tangzhong Red Bean Bun
- Using Sweet Red Bean Bread and Sweet Bean Bread, Which Are Bakery Steady Sellers, Let’s Learn the Special Sweet Red Bean Bread Recipe of Mommy Oven.
- 1. Mixing Method of Multi-Purpose Sweet Confectionery Bread Dough
2. How to Make and Utilize Tangjong
3. Forming and Baking Know-How to Upgrade Ordinary Red Bean Bread More Deliciously
4. How to Store the Remaining Dough
07. Walnut Cream Cheese Bread
- Walnut Cream Cheese Bread with Walnuts in Sweet and Savory Cream Cheese Filling Is Made Unique by Using Two New Molding Methods.
- 1. How to Mix Plain and Savory Dough
2. How to Make Delicious Cream Cheese Filling That Can Be Used in Various Ways
3. How to Mold Walnut Cream Cheese Bread in Two Styles
08. 3 Types of Glutinous Rice Donuts
- Learn 3 Types of Glutinous Rice Donuts, a Nostalgic Snack Dressed in Savory Scents and Sweet Sugar.
- ① Sticky Rice Doughnut
② Sticky Rice Twist Doughnut
③ Sticky Rice Red Bean Doughnut
- 1. Dough Method of Mixing Flour and Glutinous Rice and Precautions for Kneading
2. How to Finish Pretty by Adding Red Bean Paste Easily
3. Fermentation Tips and How to Fry Deliciously
4. How to Store the Remaining Dough
09. The Mammoth Brothers
- This Recipe Reinterprets Mamos Bread, a Popular Item of Famous Sns Bakeries That Boasts a Fantastic Combination of Soboro and Butter Cream Jam, in the Style of Mommy Oven.
- [Strawberry Jam Mammoth Bread & Kabocha Squash Mammoth Bread]
1. How to Make Soboro That Can Be Used in Various Ways in Baking
2. Simple and Easy-To-Make Plain Butter Cream and Sweet Pumpkin Butter Cream with Sweet Pumpkin
3. Mammoth Bread Molding, Baking Tips
SECTION 04. Mommy Oven Special Recipe for Our Healthy Family!
It Is a Rice Flour Recipe That All Our Family Can Enjoy Healthily.
10. Brown Rice Bread
- It Is a Brown Rice Bread That Can Be Eaten More Savory and Healthier Every Day Using Brown Rice Powder.
- 1. Look at the Difference between Flour Dough and Brown Rice Flour Dough
2. Precautions for Fermentation of Rice Bread
3. How to Bake and How to Store
11. Plain Rice Bagel & Walnut Mixed Grains Rice Bagel
- This Is a Basic Rice Bagel Using Rice Flour, and Walnut and Grain Rice Bagel with 8 Kinds of Grains and Walnuts.
- [Plain Rice Bagel]
1. Look at the Difference between Flour Dough and Rice Flour Dough
2. How to Knead Bagels Using Rice Flour
3. How to Mold a Bagel That Is Easy to Make Mistakes
4. Fermentation of Bagels and Tips for Blanching and Baking
- [Walnut Mixed Grain, Rice Bagel]
1. Look at the Difference between Flour Dough and Mixed Grain Powder Dough
2. Mixing Grain and Walnuts
3. How to Bake and How to Store
*The Wizwell Inhens Oven (WOP100), the Wizwell Bakers (WSB8000), and the Kenwood Mixer (Kvl-4100S) are used in this course.
You can use any type of similar product (40L Oven, Home Baking Machine, and Mixer).
Interview with Pastry Chef Mommy Oven
How did you decide to participate
in this class?
These days, as interest in vegetarianism, veganism, and healthy eating habits is increasing, I'm already introducing a lot of bread on YouTube, and my YouTube channel has subscribers of various nationalities. Although the video is translated into various languages, I couldn't explain it in detail due to language and time limitations. I was sorry for that, so I published a baking book, and many people liked it, but the book was also not enough to show all the information I wanted to deliver. This is why I participated in this class at Coloso. I wanted to make a vivid class about baking theory and practice that I couldn't deliver on YouTube and books as if I were learning offline, and I wanted to make a class that could make easy but healthy and delicious bread for a long time every day
What is the difference between you
and Mommy Oven in this class?
I'm a home baker who bakes at 100% 'home' rather than a professional business. At first, I experienced countless failures while making bread alone every day, and after practicing and thinking about baking every day, I gained a lot of know-how. As such, I learned how to make delicious bread without failure in the environment of home, and I was able to respond appropriately to various variables. So in this class, I will melt my knowledge and know-how as a home baker and teach you in detail how to knead, ferment, and bake according to the environment of "home."
What can we learn
in this class?
I'm sure all students have a variety of equipment, including how to knead dough without a deep mixer, how to knead a baker for those with a baker, and how to knead a blender for those with a stand mixer for home use. In addition, you can learn application recipes with different ingredients and molding with just one dough. Unlike workplaces and workplaces, I will also tell you how to ferment seasonally in homes that are affected by the season. Lastly, I will tell you how to bake delicious bread with only a home oven, not an expensive oven used in the workplace.
What is the most difficult part of making bread? How can that be resolved in this class?
Most of my subscribers are home bakers, and when I look at the questions, there's always a lot of talk about 'dough'. How to knead without a mixer, what to do if you have a mixer, what is the right state of the dough, what is the proper state of fermentation, etc. I also went through a lot of trial and error when I first started baking because I didn't know what to do with the dough. As this is an 'all-in-one dough' class, you will be able to learn the proper dough conditions and bake without failure while kneading according to your equipment (or if you don't have it yet!) at home.
Like this class?
Then check these out!
This course will open on December 05, 2022 (PST)
*The duration of the class discount may change without prior notice.
*Please ensure to fill in your email address correctly, as the payment and class information will be sent to the registered email address.
[How do refunds work?]
If you would like to request a refund because a Class did not meet your expectations, please contact us for the refund (firstname.lastname@example.org) Also, for more detailed information, please review our Refund Policy.
1. Earlybird Class
If you purchase an Earlybird Class and request a refund before the class videos are available, you are eligible to receive a complete refund or the amount paid by you through the Coloso Platform.
2. Purchasing a "Now Available" Class
Up to 14 days after purchase: If you purchase a "Now Available" class and request a refund, you may receive a complete or near-complete refund depending on refund eligibility. Please refer to the Refund Eligibility section below to see if you are eligible for a refund. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information on the refundable amount.
3. Refund Eligibility
To submit a valid refund request and receive reimbursement for your purchase, you are required to meet each and every one of the following conditions:
(a) you must be a registered User on the Coloso Platform;
(b) you must be the User that enrolled in the Class;
(c) you must request the refund in writing to our support center within 14 days of purchase, and you must provide us the requested information, including but not limited to the information about your Account, Class, and the circumstances of the refund request;
(d) you must have consumed less than three clips of the Class
(e) you must not have downloaded any of our class materials
4. Additional reasons for refund denial
You may not be eligible for any refund in cases where we believe there is refund abuse or fraudulent behavior, including but not limited to the following circumstances where:
(a) a user has requested multiple refunds for a single course
(b) a user has asked for excessive refunds
(c) we detected fraudulent behavior(s) from a User
(d) an account has been reported, banned, or deactivated due to a violation of our Terms.
5. We limit the number of devices that can access an account to 3 each.
Device registration occurs upon accessing a class video. If you wish to change the device you have registered to your account (i.e. you are using a new mobile device), please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to device registration can happen only once a year. (Your device is registered to your account after you sign in to the account with your device)
Questions about refund?
Please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would like to request a refund?
Pleaes email us here: email@example.com